ESSENTIALS PLAN - SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
Last updated 13 October 2020
This license grants you access to a patient communications platform to manage post-treatment communications in a scalable manner and identify patients in need (Post-Treatment Monitoring) and generate patient feedback both privately (NPS) and publicly (Online Reviews).
Communications and screening questions are not customisable, though multiple templates are available and selectable from the app. Current versions can be found in the Patient Communications section.
Patient Information and Visits can be manually entered into the FollowApp platform, except for the Integrated version of the platform with selected PMS providers (ie. automation of patient, doctor and procedure import).
Post-Treatment Monitoring enables the clinician to provide quality postoperative care for patients and better triage to minimize complications during recovery. The goal is to increase customer retention and new customer acquisition through higher customer satisfaction. It includes the following functionalities:
- Automated and personalised SMS/email linking to health checks for post-treatment follow up of patients.
- Health checks are automatically sent out on specific intervals according to the procedure (i.e. Surgical Extraction – Days 1,2, and 4)
- Health checks collect information such as: pain scores, pain relievers taken, discomfort, etc.
- Automated Net Promoter Score (NPS) collection at the end of the patient’s aftercare journey with your clinic (i.e. How likely is it that you would recommend Dr ______ to a friend or colleague?)
- Patients are sent an NPS survey following aftercare procedures for internal feedback
- Promoters are offered a link to your clinics Google Reviews page for public feedback.
The set of messages sent to patients as part of Post-Treatment Monitoring have been defined in accordance with existing medical protocols and customers’ feedback. These questions may be revised. The latest available version can be found in the Patient Communications section.
|United Kingdom||Europe||United States|
|License fee per office per month||79 GBP||79 EUR||109 USD|
|Charge per SMS sent||0.08 GBP||0.08 EUR||Included in license fee|
- Patient information can be manually entered into the FollowApp platform and a Visit can be set up to start Pre-Screen monitoring
- SMS/email sent to patients linking to health check-in questions (according to local guidelines) for patients to respond to
- Health checks collect information such as: potential COVID symptoms, recent contacts, etc.
- Two available “Pathways” to choose from:
- One with a Pre-Screen health check the day before the patient’s appointment
- The other Pathway including one Pre-Screen health check the day before patient’s appointment, followed by a reminder message the day of the appointment, then one message with a general health check the day after the appointment, finally one message 14 days after the appointment
- Note: Content and timing of Pathways may be updated according to the latest guidelines
- Any responses that would elicit further attention (ie. if the patient answers with symptom ‘fever’) will automatically trigger an Alert to the Clinic Manager/Receptionist via a Notification email
- All patient responses and Alerts are viewable and accessible via the FollowApp platform
- Option to chat back and forth with the patient straight from the platform
Training: Online training materials will be made available in the form of online videos.
Support hours: It covers 09:00-17:00 (UK time) or 4:00-14:00 (US EST time), Monday to Friday. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service level agreement: FollowApp will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the FollowApp Services available with an Aggregate Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.5% during any monthly cycle. Monthly Uptime Percentage is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which FollowApp was unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any FollowApp SLA Exclusion.
Incident response time
|SLA Level||Response Time||Remote Diagnosis Time||Level Description|
|1||2 hours||8 hours||Access to the System is unobtainable or severely limited (or is deemed unusable).|
|2||4 hours||1 working day||The System is malfunctioning but is still accessible and a workaround is not available.|
|3||12 hours||3 working days||There is disruption to the operation of the System for which a workaround is available so that the User is able to fulﬁl its obligations to stakeholders.|
|4||24 hours||5 working days||Intermittent and minor operational inconveniences which do not aﬀect the User’s ability to fulﬁl its obligations to stakeholders.|
- Initial Logging Time means the time at which the User reports a Service Failure to the Supplier;
- Remote Diagnosis Time means the elapsed time between the Initial Logging Time and the time at which the Supplier either (i) recommends Rectification Action or (ii) confirms that it is unable to diagnose the Service Failure and/or recommend Rectification Action remotely;
- Response Time means the elapsed time between the Initial Logging Time and the time at which the Supplier provides a unique job reference number to the User.